Friday, September 29, 2006

Songs, Blogs...a SongBlog!

It's time to turn over a new leaf, find a new frog, buy a better brand of Braunschweiger, whatever. Therefore, in that spirit, I think I'm going to start a SongBlog. I can write songs at the drop of a hat (why a hat?). Not that they're necessarily listenable, but they still qualify as a sort of music. Write a song, post it, move on to the next one. Heck. There are so many issues and ideas out there that I don't suppose I'll ever run out of topics.

Government finances, Hollywood, Islam, environmentalism, farming, trade and tariffs, taxes, cosmetics made from rendered fetuses, the Crimean War, Spam (and spam), home-cooked food, USA/Mexico border issues, transfats, Whole Foods and their wildly over-priced whatnots, academia, religion...oh, and did I say environmentalism?

Joy...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's hear one on religion...

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea. Definitely do it.

2:12 PM  
Blogger ToadRocket said...

I have a system all set up on my laptop now. Very cool. Allows me to plug mic and guitar cables right in. Technology is amazing.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous topdiablo3 said...

I think we understand this lesson best when we receive innocent gifts of love from young children.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home