Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chick Pea Chick

I think one of the next songs I need to write will be titled: Chick Pea Chick. It'll be all about that strange subculture of American women devoted to veganism, aversion to shaving their underams and legs, birkenstocks and religiously voting for liberal causes that they probably have little to no understanding of. Aren't I terrible? Yes. Anyway, it should make for an interesting tune. Should be punk folk, I suppose. Ideally, it should be punk rock, but I don't have the production capabilities to do rock.

I also have a great idea welling up somewhere for a song about Garlic Nan. The chorus would be a sort of droning chant with the following lyrics: Nan nan nan garlic nan nan nan. For the record, I like garlic nan.

No, I'm not crazy.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great title. Can't wait to hear it. Maybe you could incorporate the line "eat meat or beat ... it" into the song too. That would give it a rap / punk / folksy feel.

1:14 PM  
Blogger ToadRocket said...

Heh...you don't happen to have a recording setup, do you?

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually don't, no. What kind of equipment do you have there?

3:11 PM  
Blogger ToadRocket said...

Sonar's Cakewalk recording program on my computer, plus an external audio card made by Edirol called the UA5. Those two allow any kind of line (microphone or guitar, whatever) to be run straight into a computer. Mini-recording studio in a laptop, essentially. Plus a good microphone...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Breadwig said...

Garlic Nan would not approve of an Edirol UA5.

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home