Sunday, March 19, 2006

Eat Your Casserole Now!

The peer pressure is much too great to resist. I can feel the nitrogen beginning to bubble in my veins. Okay...now I've blogged. I wonder why a more attractive word wasn't coined? Blog. Blogged. Blogging. Blogger. Blogiate. It has a paunchy, sedentary feel to it, which obviously doesn't do much for the stereotype of pale, geeky computer nerds crouched at home alone in front of their glowing screens, one hand groping blindly for the bag of Cheetos and the other hand tapping tapping tapping at the keyboard.

Anyway, I'm powerless to change the word.

In other news, if my plans proceed as devised, I shall soon be forming your brains, which will then lead to me basically controlling your casserole choice and consumption (it'll be more of those gems from the 70s that, regardless of what was inside, always sported toasted mini-marshmallows on top), followed by your lives being defined by the wearing of stretchpants.

2 Comments:

Blogger Breadwig said...

If you and your family love casseroles as much as I do, check out http://www.luncheonloaf.com. It's got all the recipes you know and love, and more!

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear that you are feeling better. All is well in CT.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home